Update Hotfix 0.01.H1
Update Hotfix 0.01.H1 is an update for Stranded Deep released on January 28, 2015.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Rafts - Fixed the “Bermuda Triangle” bug. Rafts no longer disappear when traveling.
- Rafts - Improved raft functionality with collisions and ladders.
- Player - Fixed a bug where the player would be reloaded into the terrain, shipwrecks, etc.
- Player - Adjusted swimming speed.
- Intro - Fixed “Bouncing Betty” bug, see: http://steamcommunity.com/app/313120/discussions/1/613948093882138495/
- Cooking - Fixed campfires where multiple cookable items would interfere with each other’s cooking times.
- Menus - Fixed mouse sensitivity not applying.
- Menus - Added key binding functionality (Controllers are not officially supported, but it is possible).
- Menus - Added in-game options functionality.
- Saving/Terrain - Fixed a large bug; An edge case where if loading a saved game, and then resaving, previously saved biomes were being overwritten.
- Terrain - Adjusted rock and stick spawning quantity.
- Saving - Fixed a bug where stabbed items at the end of a Spear weren't being saved.
- Saving - Fixed item display names not saving.
- Sharks - Fixed disappearing great white sharks when killed.
- Sharks - Shouldn’t appear on land anymore...
- Sharks - Fixed shark meat not attaching to a Fire Spit.
- Sharks - Spear now damages sharks.
- Sharks - Various AI changes to increase the difficulty (a little).
- Marlin - Fixed disappearing Marlins when killed.
- Sleeping - Changed sleeping times. You can now sleep anytime from 6:00 pm to 6:00 am. The day count also increments properly now.
- Flare Gun - Fixed using spam.
- Harvesting Yuccas and Potatoes - Fixed an incorrect scale of regrowing plants.
- Drinkable Coconut - Fixed using animations and audio with various tools.
- DeadEx Box - Can now be picked up.
- Container and Doors - Fixed audio spam when entering loaded biomes.
- Container and Doors - Fixed a large bug with loot spawning positions.
- Various - Fixed various missing interactive object tags, descriptions, etc.
- Various - Fixed the “Banana” yellow arm bug when looking at the watch and another light source was around.
- Various - Fixed a hovering bug with one of the glass shaders.
New Content[edit | edit source]
- Whales - New Creature!
- Divers Slate - New Easter Egg!
- Boat Motor - Is now craftable and functional. Have fun with this one! ;)