Stranded Deep Wiki:Wiki rules
In order to keep the Stranded Deep Wiki free of spam and unnecessary items, there are a few rules you must follow when editing and creating pages:
- 1. Vandalism, spam, and disruptive editing are prohibited.
- 2. Harassment, insults, ad hominem is not allowed on the wiki. Keep discussion as civil as possible.
- 3. Stick to the facts – don't add parody/comedic/nonsense/hoax information to articles or create articles that could mislead players.
- 1. This includes content based on speculation!
- 4. Advertising is not allowed.
- 1. This includes posting server IPs on articles, though server IPs may be posted on tutorial pages if relevant.
- 5. Information about fan communities is not allowed due to advertising issues and stuff like that.
- 1. Links to external communities within articles are not allowed, unless it is a cited reference. This does not apply to tutorials and mod pages.
- 6. We are not a file-hosting service. If an image is uploaded and not integrated into a useful article soon after, we reserve the right to delete it without notice. Using our hosting for GUI screenshots, userspace images and general wiki-related images is allowed.
- 7. Offensive, misleading, or otherwise unacceptable usernames are not allowed and will be blocked indefinitely.
- 8. Abusing multiple accounts will not be tolerated.
- 1. Editors may have more than one account only if all accounts used by an editor are clearly marked, though maintaining more than one account is generally discouraged regardless of the reason or identification.
- 9. Conversely, each account should only be used by one person. If a group or organization wishes to edit on-wiki, each individual member that will be editing needs to create their own account.
Articles in the "User" namespace are exempt from rules 4, 5.1, 6, and 8. Other exceptions to these rules may be made on a case-by-case basis; permission for an exception should be requested on the admin noticeboard.
Thank you for following these rules.