Exp. Update 0.45.01
Exp. Update 0.45.01 is an update for Stranded Deep released on May 14, 2018.
Bug Fixes[edit | edit source]
- Fixed Audio settings not using correct logarithmic values.
- Fixed Sharks and Bosses flying off when hit with projectiles.
- Fixed Refined Hammer missing building audio sounds.
- Fixed Fishing Rod breaking interaction when crafted and auto-stored in a backpack.
Changes[edit | edit source]
- Changed Fibrous Leaves to add 1 hour of fuel to a campfire.
- Changed Palm Frond to add 2 hours of fuel instead of 4.
- Changed Snakes to spawn only in shallow waters.
- Changed Lion-fish to spawn only in shallow waters.
- Added New Mining Clay/Rock sfx.
- Added New Spear sfx.
- Added New Air-tank use sfx.
- Added deploy Life Raft Sea Anchor sfx.
- Added retrieve Life Raft Sea Anchor sfx.
- Added deploy Sea Anchor sfx.
- Added retrieve Sea Anchor sfx.
- Added Rudder operate sfx.
- Reduced Storm audio volume.
- Reduced Gyrocopter audio volume.
- Removed starting Missions from Sea Forts. You can now find missions out in the open.
Dev Notes[edit | edit source]
- Added checks to prevent physics causing Drowning on load on slower systems.
- Changed Stingrays and Reef Sharks to use a variation of new Fish System.